☰ Menu

How to get a health care cover in the European Economic Area?

Did you know that You may be able to get health care cover from the UK for you and your dependants if you are resident in another country in the European Economic Area (EEA), and are liable to pay UK National Insurance contributions? Or your dependants may have the right to health care cover from the UK if they are living in another EEA country and you are liable to pay UK National Insurance contributions.

Meeting at Yeovil library with CQC inspectors.

Do not miss a chance to share with us your good or bad experience about service received in Yeovil Hospital as a patient or just as a visitor. Your opinion might have big impact on the other patients who had received care or service provided by the Trust in the last 12 months.

Find about prostate

Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among men in the UK. Men said they had very little knowledge of prostate problems and found the leaflet very useful and informative. They said it was easy to understand.

Healthwatch Somerset working with European Association in Somerset

Healthwatch Somerset has given £1500 to the Midwest European Community Association (MECA) to support non English speakers from Europe living across the county.

Healthwatch England

Healthwatch gives children, young people and adults a powerful voice locally and nationally. Healthwatch will work to help people get the best out of their health and social care services. Whether it is improving them today or helping to shape them for tomorrow.

Family doctor services registration (GMS1 form)

Guidelines for filling out a family doctor services registration (GMS1) form

Are you aged 19-25 and caring for someone with a mental illness?

Are you aged 19-25 and caring for someone with a mental illness?

European Health Insurance Card

Application For European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
If you are a UK resident, you are entitled to medical treatment that becomes necessary, at reduced cost or sometimes free, when temporarily visiting a European Union (EU) country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

The little Book of Mental Health

Important information and contact details for peaople who suffer with mental health. This section will have attached information in English and Portuguese.

NHS Choices

NHS Choices (www.nhs.uk) is the UK's biggest health website. It provides a comprehensive health information service to help put you in control of your healthcare.