☰ Menu

New changes to R2R and HRT

Habitual Residency Test

If you come to the UK from abroad and want to claim certain benefits, you must meet the conditions of the habitual residence test. You will be asked a series of questions to make sure that if you're planning to claim benefits, you've a legal right to be in the UK and that you're intending to settle here for the time being.