☰ Menu

Child Tax Credit

If you're responsible for at least one child or young person (under 16; under 20 and in approved education or training) who normally lives with you, you may be eligible for Child Tax Credit.

Cold Weather Payment

You may get a Cold Weather Payment if you’re getting certain benefits.

Constant Attendance Allowance

You can claim this allowance if you get Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit or a War Disablement Pension, and you need daily care and attention because of a disability.

Warm Homes Scheme

Warm Homes Scheme provides a package of energy efficiency and heating measures as well as energy efficiency advice.

Council Tax Benefit

Check with your council if you’re eligible for a discount which will reduce the Council Tax you pay:

Disabled Facilities Grants

You could get a grant if you are disabled and need to make changes to your home, for example to:

Disability Living Allowance (DLA)

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children may help with the extra costs of looking after an eligible child who is under 16, has difficulties walking, and or, needs more looking after than a child of the same age.

Disabled Student's Allowance

Disabled Student’s Allowance is available to students who need extra support in their studies. This could mean, for example, disability, long-term health condition, mental health condition, specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia.

Employment and Support Allowance

If you’re ill or disabled, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) offers you financial support if you’re unable to work and personalised help so that you can work if you’re able to.

Free Television Licence

If you are aged 75 or over you will be entitled to a free TV licence.